The Business & Intellectual Property Centre and Business Northumberland have partnered to bring together an exciting event directly aimed at supporting the growth of businesses working within the Food and Drink Sector across the North East.
This fully funded event will cover:
- Intellectual Property for the Food & Drink Sector
- Licensing and Distribution
- Exploring International Markets’
- Managing Growth
- Setting your brand strategy
- Interactive workshops and case studies
- Networking Opportunity
- Panel Discussion
A full agenda will be provided closer to the event.
Lunch will also be supplied.
This event is fully funded so there is no cost to you or your business.
However, in order to be eligible to attend, you must be a SME operating within the food and drink sector, based within Northumberland or the wider NE LEP region.
For more information, and to book, please follow this link