Come along and join us for a day of inspiration, knowledge and business know how.
About this event
Start-Up Day is designed to get your new business on track, and to help new and existing businesses focus on practical ways to achieve those business goals!
As part of the Business and Intellectual Property Centre’s National Start Up day, 11 October is your opportunity to enjoy and learn from our programme of workshops. These workshops are designed to provide you with the tools to move forward with your ambitions, whether you are in the early stages of getting a business off the ground or looking at how to develop further.
What ever stage you are at, Start Up day will guide you through the key areas of developing your business in a fun and inspirational way!
- 10.00am – Registration, tea & coffee
- 10.15am – What is a Start-up?, The Lean Start-Up, A Growth Mindset
- 11:00am – Visioning, The Business Model Canvas
- 11:45am – Break
- 12:00pm – SMART Goals, Goal Setting, Backcasting, Action Planning
- 12:45pm – Lunch with the Experts – meet our Experts in Residence
- 1.30pm – Sucess through research – maximising resources with Ibis & BIPC
- 2:15pm – 60 second Pitch, BIPC Online Portal
- 2:55pm – Event finish and next steps