This workshop will help you build your personalised Business Model targeted at your Customer Segments.
The framework used during the workshop is the Business Model Canvas – the world’s most popular strategic management and entrepreneurial business tool used extensively by business owners and corporate teams.
- Allows you to design, describe and/or challenge your business plan
- Visual, one page chart which is inherently simple, extremely effective and easy to maintain
- Create a new model, or adapt the structure of an organisation or idea
The Canvas has with nine inter-locking elements seen through three lenses:
- Desirability: Do customers want your product/service?
- Feasibility: Can we build and deliver it?
- Viability: Does it make financial sense?
- Plus, Adaptability: How does it fit into your current business model?
At the centre is the Value Proposition, which is the exchange of value between your business and your customer/clients. The workshop will help you build your personalised Business Model targeted at your Customer Segments.
This webinar will be deilivered via Microsoft Teams by The London Business Support Service Limited in partnership with the British Library Business & IP Centre.
Please note this is an online webinar. You do not need to come into the library to attend.Make a booking