How does a business survive and thrive in times of uncertainty? This webinar offers expert guidance from experienced business advisors.
This free webinar continues the series of Citylife Business Support webinars, delivered by Citylife Experts in Residence, and will be presented by business advice expert Melissa Middleton from PNE Enterprise.
2020 has been a year of unprecedented disruption for businesses, bringing with it widespread uncertainty over what the future will look like. Whilst this poses challenges for business leaders and managers, there are many actions you can take to understand and mitigate the risks uncertainty pose, as well as to take advantage of the opportunities it can create.
The session will support you to:
- Recognise the impact that uncertainty has on business planning
- Understand how to plan and prepare in periods of uncertainty
- Identify tools to support the planning process
From changing customer habits to homeworking to supply chain disruption, the approaches discussed in the webinar can be applied to a wide range of business types and challenges.
- Click the link below to register your place
- Joining details for this webinar will be shared the day prior to delivery of the webinar – the email address used to register for the webinar is required to be able to access the session.
- To keep this free for businesses, this webinar is funded by North of Tyne Combined Authority’s CityLife Business Support scheme.
- All participants will be asked to fill in a brief registration form.