Join funding expert Paul Grant & Angel Investor Colin Coghlan for a free, open, interactive Q&A session on raising investment for your business.
Note that this webinar is delivered by The Funding Game in partnership with the British Library Business & IP Centre.
Got questions? Ask away…
Join funding expert Paul Grant and Angel Investor Colin Coghlan for an open, interactive Q&A session where they’ll answer all your questions on raising investment for your business.
- What are the different types of funding?
- How do I know if my idea is suitable for investment?
- What makes a successful crowdfunding campaign?
- What are the latest trends and techniques for funding?
- What are investors really looking for?
- When is the right time to go for angel investment?
- How do I make my investment proposal stand out to investors?
- Should I continue with plans for my crowdfunding campaign despite the Covid-19 crisis?
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs at all stages – whether you’re about to launch your business or have an established business.
We’ve seen huge shifts in our way of life as part of the fight against Covid-19 this year. Entrepreneurs around the world have been adjusting their approaches to business and building new capabilities to meet their customers’ current and future needs.
This special webinar series from The Funding Game is designed to help you navigate the current crisis so that you and your business can emerge the other side stronger than ever.
About the presenters:
Paul Grant knows what it’s like to be on both sides of the funding fence. As an entrepreneur he raised funds for his own business, securing capital from business angels, bankers, family and friends, and even a government grant.
Colin Coghlan is a private investor, advisor, mentor and speaker specialising in early-stage and rapid growth business. He advises both entrepreneurs and investors and speaks on the subject of investment at various public and professional events.
This webinar is delivered in partnership with the British Library Business & IP Centre.
Please note this is an online webinar. You do not need to come into the library to attend.Make a booking