90% of the information transmitted to the human brain throughout the day is visual and images are processed 60,000 times faster than text. Good photographs are vital in this digital age to help your product or service stand out and sell. Sally-Ann Norman has over 20 years experience as a commercial photographer directly supplying local and global brands in the cultural, industrial, retail, leisure, manufacturing, design and construction sectors. Clients include Cadburys, Asda Walmart, Galliford Try Construction, Lakeland Stores, Nexus, Velux and Gateshead, Durham & Northumberland County Councils.
Whether you’re looking for professional photography, or advice about how to go about it, or training in how to take your own pictures, Sally can help your business, product or service stand out in today’s marketplace.
Available services :
- Professional photography (by Sally, or help finding and commissioning another pro)
- Including Drone footage (available from November 2020)
- Train you or your employees to take better photos (product shots, social media, portraits, architecture, location, editorial) on mobile phones or dslrs
- Social media photography guidelines and templates for employees
- Photoshop and Lightroom software training
- Image management, ie. keywording, storage and archiving
- How to supply images to printers & magazines
- Advice on what kind of images could help your business
Whatever guidance you might need in the area of imagery, Sally has the skills and vast experience of working directly with businesses. You may not know what you want or how to go about it, book a free half hour session to find out.