Pathways to Innovation
Helping North East businesses grow with expert advice and support
‘Pathways to Innovation’ is an exciting new European-funded project designed to support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the north-east to grow, innovate and explore new markets. The project is delivered by Business & Intellectual Property Centre (BIPC), in partnership with RTC North, running through until December 2019.
Businesses joining the programme will have free access to:
- One-to-one support from RTC advisors, who are experts in innovation, business growth and product commercialisation. This support will be tailored to the individual needs of your business – we don’t believe in ‘off-the-peg solutions.
- Support from BIPC’s trained IP advisers, IP attorneys and lawyers and the Intellectual Property Office to help you protect your ideas, business identity and creativity and to ensure that you can fully exploit your company’s IP to grow your business. We can also carry out patent searches and help with trade-mark searches.
- Access to quality business information services including online sources of information, such as British Standards and Mintel, often out of the reach of most SMEs
- Exclusive invitations to workshops and events, across the region, delivered by sector experts, exploring growth potential and new market and contract opportunities – as well as providing great opportunities to network.
- Access to grant funding to part-fund additional external expertise that you may need to bring in to support your growth journey. This could also part-fund additional IP support and costs.
For more information and to join ‘Pathways to Innovation’, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Act now to take your business to another level!
Take a look at our upcoming events to learn more about business, IP and exploring new markets.